Turkey Pasta Salad
This salad has a delicious dressing and if you make it for lunch or supper its also good the next day in your child's lunchbox. It would also be a great salad for a picnic.
- . 225g fusilli (pasta twirls)
- . 125g broccoli cut into small florets
- . 175g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- . 1 X 198g tin Green Giant sweetcorn
- . 125g cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- . 2 spring onions, finely sliced
Honey and Soy Dressing
- . 4 tbsp light olive oil
- . 1 tbsp soy sauce
- . 1 tbsp honey
- . 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- . Half tsp caster sugar
- . A little salt and freshly ground black pepper
- . Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- . Meanwhile steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes or blanch in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes.
- . Whisk together in a bowl all the ingredients for the dressing.
- . Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, Green Giant sweetcorn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl.
- . Toss with the dressing and serve.
Cooking Time: 15 mins