It's easy to make your own 'Healthy Fast Food' like these tasty pizzas which use split toasted muffins for the base of the pizza. Let your child choose his own favourite toppings and they may like to decorate it with a face.
- . Half a red onion, chopped (25g)
- . 2 tsp Olive Oil
- . 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- . 1 tablespoon water
- . 2 English muffins
- . Cherry tomatoes
- . 2 tablespoons Green Giant sweet corn
- . 2 Thin slices of ham, shredded
- . 25g of mozzarella or grated cheddar
- . Heat the olive oil and sauté the onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
- . Remove from the heat, stir in the tomato puree, water and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- . Split the muffins and toast.
- . Preheat the grill to high and spread the tomato sauce over the muffins. Sprinkle over the ham and sweetcorn and cover with the grated cheese.
- . Cook the pizzas for 4 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden. Decorate with your favourite toppings. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Cooking Time: 15 mins