Treatment of Young People in Society
Posted by: FionaJ Glasgow North Lanarkshire Posts: 1
Hi I am currently doing and have received ethical approval for my dissertation on the treatment of young people in the modern state.. concerned on matters such as street safety and harsh disciplines keeping our young people in order.
The research needed is parental points of view on how they feel when their young person is out alone and any worries they have. The age range of young people would be from primary school children up until around 22 years.
A few points I would like opinions on are:
1. Where does your young person spend their leisure time..
2. How do you feel about where they spend their leisure time..
3. How do you feel about the use of CCTV..
4. What do young people bring to the community
5. Describe the relationship between young people and the police..
I would really appreciate as many replies as possible and would like to continue a further discussion with any contributors.
Complain About This Post Posted: 27/Feb/18 at 15:16:39